Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a month.

I just moved out of my apartment. My dear, sweet little place I have loved so dearly and have cherished as my home is now empty and not mine. I cried a lot last week, leaving behind 922-306, and I'm struggling to really feel at home in our new place (about 15 minutes down the road into Raleigh). It's crazy how a few rooms can mean so much, but they held more than just my things. They held my memories and some really hard times, and some really good times, too.

Looking forward though, means spending this week in our new apartment, which doesn't feel like our home without Adrian there. Next week = New York City for work. The following week = Maryville for a little event called my wedding. The following week = Mexico with my husband. Wow.

What a month.

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Take time to enjoy everything, it will go by fast!

Jenn said...

I so know how you feel. It is so hard moving to a new place, even if it is just up the road! But be excited, because your new home belongs to not only you, but Adrian too. AND you get to make new memories as husband and wife! Love you and praying for you!