Monday, January 28, 2008

A good time was had by all

The ski trip to Beech Mtn. went really well this weekend, I thought. Everyone had a good time, no serious injuries (my knees sustained some bruising after a heroic act on my part...A small child fell down and I jumped off the chair-lift to help...Ok, really, I just took a tumble off the chair-lift. No child was injured in the making of that lie.)

Here are some photos! Enjoy :)


Me, Will and Nikki ready to hit the slopes!



Geared up and ready to go

The guys are ready to head out too! Ron, Will, Derek and Patrick


Photo shoot: Posed picture #1

Photo shoot: Posed picture #2

Photo shoot: Posed picture #3


Nikki and I about to head down Oz Run (before the miserable snow-blowers appeared!)


Ron and Nikki taking a break to warm up


The ladies, Catherine, me, Nikki and Alicia, getting warm.


Night skiing...Ahh. That camera is a little close!


Nikki showing off.


I dare you. Do it!




Our fearless leader, Chad, and his son Will.




No comments: