Friday, January 9, 2009

Last...

This is my last post from Amsterdam.
Today is my last day in the city.
I just put up my last installment of pictures from here.
I just finished my last bit of classwork for the trip.

Since my exam is finished, class is over, pictures are posted, and the afternoon awaits, I am off to go do some SHOPPING!! If you're not on Facebook, here is the link to the second photo album of pictures: Click here. For the first album, scroll down and find the link, 3 or 4 posts back, I think.

Thanks for your prayers for me on this journey. Read below to catch up on more of the "deep things" I have been learning while I've been here. It's been good, but I am ready to come home. I will see you, my loved ones, in the next few days!! Pray for safe journeys tomorrow (I leave at noon here, 6 am Eastern time), and arrive at 9 pm Eastern time, 3 am Amsterdam time. So, much love to all, and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for your trip and that you are coming home!!
Ben awaits your return, too.

Love,
MOM