Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thoughts on things in WF

The Lord is speaking loud and clear to me lately: Missions. Do it.

I am feeling the call to the mission field more and more lately, and I have to admit, it excites and terrifies me. I have no idea when, where or how, but I know He wants me to go. That thrills me. What doesn't thrill me is that I bought a new car on Saturday, a beautiful white (of course, all of my cars have been white) XTerra. Her name is Lily. But I have committed making payments for the next five years...Who knows about that stuff.

I have had this verse in my head lately: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" I know the Lord will provide for me, and make his way clear to me. I also know, however, that I have been planted here at SEBTS for a time, and that period is only just beginning.

In other news, pray for me about a situation with my dog, Ben. I need that to become clear to me....

No comments: