Thursday, November 15, 2007

My future....

I have felt very strongly, especially this past month or so, the call of the Lord on my life, particularly to go into full-time missions. Where? I don't know. When? Not for a little while. With who? Jesus for sure, other people maybe.

I was picturing myself in some Middle Eastern country, wearing traditional garb and "hiding" my true reason for being there (To share the Gospel). However, this week, I am feeling like the Lord may be calling me to somewhere else....I don't want to say anything right now, in case it is just my own thoughts/desires, but I will say it would be an urban environment, across the pond, utilizing my skills....

God, please make this call clear to me and make a way for me to share your good news with the world.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments: