Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bleh...

Bleh...That's how I feel right now. All I want to do is go home and sleep. I don't want to walk Ben. I don't want to do my dishes. I don't want to clean. I just want to get in bed and sleep.

I wasn't feeling super earlier, but after Moe's, it's definitely not any better! Anyways.

It's been a while since I posted. Things are going pretty good, but I am feeling a little depressed about a certain situation, so that's no fun. I just don't understand why I can't seem to get over wanting something. I ask the Lord to take away the desires of my heart, and give me the desires of His heart, but I seem stuck. Maybe what I am feeling is His desire for my life, but if that's the case, where is the fulfillment? No where in sight, and when I do think I have found it, it always turns out not to be so...

In an attempt to get my mind onto other things, I turned in an adoption application for Grizzly, the dog I posted about a while back. I decided to keep Ben, as I recognize that I have a commitment to him, and I do love him. He shows signs of settling down, which is good. I am going to take him to obedience classes, for sure, so that will help too. However, I am excited to potentially get another dog. I would love to have a cuddly dog, and I know Ben would love a play-mate. I just hope it works out that I can get him and that he and Ben get along great!

In other news, Thanksgiving with the family went really well, and I am excited about Christmas!

No comments: