Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas cheer

I have less than 2 weeks until Christmas, and not the foggiest idea of what to buy for anyone....Ok, I do have some foggy ideas, but nothing killer. I need to hit the mall and find some presents!

Speaking of presents, my birthday is Sunday and it will be kind of weird I think. It's shaping up to just be a normal ho-hum day....La de da, another year is passing.

I bought Benny some antlers last night so we can do a Christmas photo shoot. He's so cute with them on! I got really tickled taking pictures of him last night, because it's so precious and he is so funny about it! He acts very uncertain about having anything on his head, which makes him stand still and hesitate to move at all!



Some things I am looking forward to:
Birthday dinner with my family when I get home.
Christmas
A week of free (delicious!) eating and free laundry
Lindsay's wedding shower I am throwing (I need to do the invitations!)
My New Year's Eve "extravaganza" I'll be hosting
Going skiing with the college and singles from Bayleaf
Uuumm....spring/summer and fun outdoor activities

That's about it for now. Off to do some work!

No comments: