Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New look to my blog....

So, I decided to actually try and create a header for my blog today, rather than just use one of the generic ones in a template. I think it turned out well.

However, it was pointed out to me by my oh-so-loving coworkers, that as I created one using the phrase, "I am the vine, you are the koinonia," I was way off. I was sure I had seen that on a t-shirt at Union for women's small groups - Klemata....Nope. The phrase should read "I am the vine, you are the klemata," which actually makes a lot more sense when you realize the name of the group is klemata and not koinonia.

Klemata: Small off-shoots or branches.
Koinonia: Fellowship.

Maybe I shouldn't pretend to be smart by using Greek words unless I know what I am talking about. Seminary, here I come! :)

No comments: