Monday, March 31, 2008

Good for some giggles!

If you know me personally, you are probably aware that I like to laugh. I find life to be a lot of fun, and most situations contain at least some humor, in my opinion. I would say sarcasm/wit (whichever term you prefer) and laughing at my own silliness would be the two most common things that make me laugh.

Regardless, I have found some things that never cease to make me giggle, and I hope they will make you laugh, too! Enjoy a little bit of sunshine on this dreary, rainy day!

1) Brother Barry. This was introduced to me at the office (as many of my favorite video clips are). If you like mullets, this is the video for you. If you get a kick out of Pentecostals, this video will do you good. If you think 1980s, mullet-wearing, nonsensical, charismatic, nervous Pentecostal preachers are funny, please click here.

2) Since St. Patrick's day just passed (ok, like 2 weeks ago), I thought it would be good to share this. This "leprechaun sighting" was a real news story from the great state of Alabama. Way to make your country-folk proud, guys. Click here to see a leprechaun...

3) Along the same lines: Here's a ridiculous news story out of California (I believe). If you weren't aware, I'm slightly ghetto (so I like to think ;) as white girls go, so I love Bub Rub in this one!

4) Last (but certainly not least!) for today: Rapture ready?? If you have been wondering lately about ANYTHING Rapture-related (and I do mean ANYTHING), you need to see this. Apparently, the Rapture Index is at 168, which is pretty durn high. What factors does this take into account? Just to name a few:

  1. Gog (Russia)
  2. Persia (Iran)
  3. The False Prophet
  4. Nuclear Nations
  5. Global Turmoil
  6. Arms Proliferation
  7. Liberalism
  8. The Peace Process
Check it out for a chuckle!

Do you have any funny sites or things to share? I'm always up for a good laugh! Leave a comment and let me know what I should look at!

No comments: