Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 7, 2008

I don't even know.

Today is Monday and I must have a case of the Monday blues. I just feel blah or a shade grumpier than blah.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen sunshine in who-knows-how-long, and I'm not talking about the kind the choir brought at church last night. It stopped raining today, but it's still dreary and dismal, which seems to be rubbing off on my mood.

I beat the boys in 2 games of Speed PIG this afternoon, so that made me feel a little better. Not much, mind you, but a bit....Gotta love office games.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Good for you!!! You keep those boys humble at office games! Someone needs to!!
I know all about the mood you're describing--been there. In fact, I seem to hang out there a little more than I should!
Anyway, I promise we really are going to get back up there soon. And, perhaps, we'll see you this time--no more hair appointments!!!