Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend fun projects

Here is what I plan to do this weekend:

1) Sleep and rest. Always a top priority.
2) Clean the apartment in anticipation of having someone else stay there next week.
3) Go garage sale-ing Saturday morning. This may or may not happen, depending on the demands of #1
4) Go buy my bridesmaids dress for my BFF's wedding....Can't believe she's getting married!
5) Be crafty - specifically, I am going to try my hand at making Ben a new bed. I'll post some pics and stuff of the process and when it's done, if it gets done :)

Also, we may head out for the lake this afternoon. They're calling for 85 and sunny, and nothing says "Start the weekend!" like dedicating a gorgeous afternoon to the pooch.

1 comment:

kathy said...

And how did the projects turn out? I know I'm prone to letting the demands of sleeping take over my desire to do other things. And now that I've just gotten 20 books out of the library, well, I'm prone to letting that distract me from other things as well.